How To Unsubscribe
To stop notifications from being sent to your phone, follow these steps.
- Open the Chrome™ app on your phone.
- Find the site from which you would like to turn off notifications
- Click on the three vertical dots on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Go to ‘Info’> ‘Site Settings’ and click on ‘Notifications’ from the menu.
- Click on the ‘Block’ option
How to stop notifications
For Chrome™ :
- Select the three vertical dots at the top-right corner of your browser.
- Look for the ‘Settings’ option from the dropdown menu on your desktop.
- Under the ‘Advanced’ option, select ‘Privacy and Security’
- Click on ‘Site Settings’ & select ‘Notifications’
- Select the ‘Add’ button which is next to ‘Block’, search for the name of the site and select ‘Add’ again.
- Open the Firefox menu icon at the top-right corner of your browser
- Find ‘Options’ on the menu and select ‘Privacy & Security’
- Scroll down to find the ‘Permissions’section and opt-in.
- Click on ‘Notifications’ and select ‘Settings’
- Identify the site name from the list and click on ‘Remove Website’
- Finally, click on ‘Save Changes’ to save your changes.