How To Unsubscribe
To stop notifications from being sent to your phone, follow these steps.
- Open the Chrome™ app on your phone.
- Find the site from which you would like to turn off notifications
- Click on the three vertical dots on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Go to ‘Info’> ‘Site Settings’ and click on ‘Notifications’ from the menu.
- Click on the ‘Block’ option
How to stop notifications
For Chrome™ :
- Select the three vertical dots at the top-right corner of your browser.
- Look for the ‘Settings’ option from the dropdown menu on your desktop.
- Under the ‘Advanced’ option, select ‘Privacy and Security’
- Click on ‘Site Settings’ & select ‘Notifications’
- Select the ‘Add’ button which is next to ‘Block’, search for the name of the site and select ‘Add’ again.
- Open the Firefox menu icon at the top-right corner of your browser
- Find ‘Options’ on the menu and select ‘Privacy & Security’
- Scroll down to find the ‘Permissions’section and opt-in.
- Click on ‘Notifications’ and select ‘Settings’
- Identify the site name from the list and click on ‘Remove Website’
- Finally, click on ‘Save Changes’ to save your changes.
All third-party names (including company and service names), graphics and logos used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of such third parties. Use of them here does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by such third-parties